31 October 2005

Surprise Cockbag!

Well, in english class we are doing debates on various controversial issues. My group of three was scheduled to argue our point to-day, and I was in charge of typing up the opening and closing statements, as well as the points we would be arguing. Anyway I forgot, and as I entered Psych (2nd hour, english 4th) one of my partners demanded my material. She wouldn't believe that I had forgotten, and it was my informal attire that finally convinced her. I have AP Latin 3rd, so I couldn't do it, so it was stuck on her. I'm happy to say that she came through, and though I was dressed in my Moe's Tavern work shirt, with a nice big picture of him with a beer mug on the back, we pulled the fucker off. I buttoned up and tucked in my shirt, my group gave the statements, and I argued our point. When the jury of five came in from the hallway with the verdict, I didn't hold my breath, but I was pleased to hear that they were all pleased with my rebuttals. Thank you, and Happy Halloween. Oh, by the shit, Mandie's computer is broken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home