21 June 2006

Ballad of the Doomed

It's been a while since I've posted... even longer since I've written anything, mainly because I've been the happiest I've ever been. My story has never been written before, now I know that every person on the planet can say that, but I'm talking about something different. The break-up thing. There've been a lot of stories told about break-ups, but I've never seen or read mine. And that's good, because my story is the worst of them all... by far the fucking worst.

Anyway, it's cool now though... almost, but that's not "post on the internet for the entire population of the planet (minus Africa) to view, discuss, and laugh about" material. If you know me, you know what's up.

I watched Cannibal! The Musical tonight, and that's pretty cool, because I did feel leaps and bounds better. Which is ironic, because I had a truly horrible night last night, and then I watched the first twenty minutes of Team America, and put up an away message that I will paraphrase "I would be dead right now if not for tree Parker." But it's cool, life goes on, everything happens for a reason, fee fi fo fum, all that bollocks.

So that's about a half a percent of shit-storm number one. Now, on to precious number two: I have to get the fuck out of Shelbyville. I'm trying to get to South Carolina next weekend, and I need money, so if you want to buy anything I have, you know how to get hold of me. I go to school in about two months, and I hope I make it before something happens.

But that's just the warm air pushing up on the cold that is shit-storm number one (tornado for the uneducated). And as if this weren't enough to keep me busy this summer, my parents divorce is a real divorce now, and he's moving.

So, my dad's moving more that 5000 nautical miles away, my mom is driving me fucking nuts(ack) and the best girl I've ever had split because I'm a slimy retard.

But I'm cool, Jess and I have mohawks (there's a myspace picture) and my cousin fixed mine today.

I forgot all about Trey Parker's "When I Was On Top of You." It's a good song, relevant as well.

Say hi to the kids.

1 Comments:

At 26/6/06 4:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mohawk is definitely better, making you double cool what I am.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home