08 November 2005

Strangeness in November

I noticed here tonight that things have changed from even last week. Weird times have ascended upon me, along with liberal amounts of Strangeness and Confusion. I feel as if everything I touch will break and every move I make will turn into complete Disaster. Small things cannot be completed, nor can big things even be put into the idea of being finished. Many people have gone weird on me too and I am afraid to wake up in the morning. It may be that I lack true grit, that somehow the alleles I have arisen from were somehow not meant to mix. One doesn't' breed Baptists and Buddhists, just like gays shouldn't adopt. Or maybe I just need a sufficient night of healthy, natural sleep. I like summaries. I like to flip a book over and read the back cover and know what is going on here. Though fun, I am tiring of constantly having to dig and dig and dig to the depths of a person's face to discern true meaning form their bullshit; my brain is getting tired, and my eyes are sore. I am confronted with stupid questions, questions that, apart from the fact that I wouldn't answer them for two grand, should never even have been conceived to begin with. CPU usage is running at all hand on-deck, and I need to be restarted. Oh, also, it's been discovered that the basis for much of my Weariness is the "Sad-Panda" that lives thirty feet below the waters of my consciousness.... goddamnit. Things were never meant to be like this.
Apart from this, I had an excellent Saturday night. I was able to go to Greenwood with a couple red-heads and a good Catholic friend, eat some expensive-as-shit pizza, and see Jarhead. Arrival in Shittyville was about 9:30ish, and we at Schmitt's by ten. Justin was there, and I thoroughly enjoyed three hours of talking movies and such.
Last thing, Jesus never meant for the children of the 21st Century to be wed at high school ages. Destruction is imminent, yet like an earthquake, no one knows when the fuck it's gonna hit. Trust me, I understand these things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home