26 June 2006

I've been feeling violent recently.

Last night was a good night. Things were forged, others were heated and dropped in cool water to trap the carbon molecules. Derek is a good guy. It's funny how..... well, it's funny he kept telling me to stop looking at this picture on myspace and to stop being a little pussy.

I bought something with a credit card today, and signed it N I c k. Hahahaha.

The other night, I told this chick I know something funny. I asked her if she knew what this guy's (let's call him goof troop) problem is. Since we don't like goof troop, she had all kinds of ideas as to what his problem is. However, I had an answer in mind, and when it was my turn to tell her, I said "his problem is that he tried to kill himself when his friends were around."

There are plenty ways of taking this.
DreamWeaver said something about he shouldn't have done it with his friends around for their sake, but fuck, I thought he should've waited for his own sake. I mean, fuck, you try to kill yourself when your friends are around and chances are good that they're going to stop you.

Anyway, hope all is well with the new wife.
-Willy Van Atta

god what a shit post... kill me now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home