22 December 2005

Discedens


I am on my own again. I've been compromised, my walls breached. I'm left defenseless, with only remnants of ground forces. Reinforcements arrive in an iota over a week. I have a bad feeling about my forthcoming week alone in the dark night. It is very cold here.

Swimming is eating me, my skin, my hair, my energy. Forward- quick march! High school is cracking me, and I'm ready to return the favor. I do not believe I could last more than this, my final semester. Currently saturated with 15M Loathing, I know my irritability and homicidal state will pass. It's like throwing up after a long hop-pounding night. The Happy core lives on, my heart is there. Yet arms and action are not of the heart, and these are controlled by things other than the placid, refined core. I just wish I could wake up tomorrow and find the date to be the 30th of this month.

Glupo dechko. Sta te kznash?

Fatigue.... my neurons are misfiring. Anger, Prince Nikolay Andreivitch Bolkonksy.... Sudden Natasha! Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home