04 December 2005

Sic Semper Sanctis

I feel as if I am in a story. My story is varied and complex, like yours. Here's the hook, right now I feel like I'm about forty pages from the climax, everything is closing in, social changes are happening at an alarmingly rapid rate. I planned on writing this short post four or so hours ago, it was going to be titled "Nice Guys Finish Last." Now though.... I suppose it's always easier to justify the means when you see the ends, those times when love and warmth are thick enough to touch. These are the times I live for. Not absolute Bacchus, we all know where He leads. He leads to the greatest high, and the worst destruction. Nothing is more exhilarating that running along the precipice, but to those who worship that lifestyle, look at James Dean. But, we aren't meant to be shut up in a bed for sixty years either. The key, as the Buddhists say, is to walk the middle road. Mediam viam ambulate!

1 Comments:

At 6/12/05 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Jevtic, how I love it when you use latin phrases! Anyway, as you have so obviously know, moderation is the key to life. That may be the most important lesson i have learned in all four years of latin. But now i must go finish the Aeneid.

P.S. Fuck Ms. Cowden and her damn outline!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home