08 December 2005

Bigger, Longer, and Uncut

Get me the fuck out of this chair- how's that for last words?

The most dangerous scenario imaginable is the interpretation of implication, which leads to the greatest highs and hardest lows. The coefficient of static friction is greater than the coefficient of kinetic friction. By application, the hardest part of a relationship is the transition or origination from intellectual friend to socially seen. The Aeneid is still very much in my mind, and today, thought was ignited by my physics teacher. He told a student that thermal energy travels from hot to cold. Now, I got enough sleep last night, and I was ready to think, and think I did. Hot to cold. Fast to slow. Allecto, Amata, Turnus. I'm trying to incite thought in my fellow Latin students. Life is being loved by me. This is a terrible post, but what do I care? If a man throws a dog a bone, does he ask if it's good? (You're not dogs, I'm just saying.) Nothing is sexier than a big furrowed brain with which I can communicate. In this case, I am part Dean, part Carlo, part Sal.... let's call this character Stefan. My counterpart is female and may possibly be Morrie's definition of fulfillment, had he defined it, I'm not sure.

Love or die. Read. Find something to believe in. Festina lente.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home