31 December 2005

Page 945

I post when I feel a particular surge of feeling that I will not handle. I just got up from a nap, and I've been taking a lot of the stupid things on account of the a) frequency of swim practice and b) lack of sleep. During these naps, and indeed at night as well, I've been 'having' dreams. Now, we all dream every night, four or five times actually, but memory storage is the key. I have been remembering (within the last three days) about one dream a day, and frankly I'd like to get back to sleeping.
It seems anymore than I only post when I'm fuming. These post are never anything I'm proud of, and I usually end up deleting them thirty seconds after they've been posted. Let's say my dam holds 5,000,000 gallons of Furor Impius before it overflows and I fuckin' lose it. Well, the river is rapidly filling itup, and the natives cannot make up the difference, they cannot make my net gain 0. We all know that when the net force acting on an object is non-zero, its velocity is subject to change. Also, I have a feeling that very few people will like the direction and vigor of the impetus this force is/may/is trying/ will give me. The natives are not a sufficient outlet, they are standing on the banks of the reservoir with buckets. No, I need to let the Terribleness flow. The Irrationality, the violent flame, my force of Hate. I will not let the little Dutch boy hold this back any longer. The river is not supposed to flow this way anyway; somebody fucked up. Music soothes even the savage beast, but it doesn't bind him with one hundred brazen knots. From my loving core, I implore you, do not make me act as such a beast alluded to in the previous sentence. The Roman war machine was a ruthless thing, just as we are today, and I feel it's safe to say that Rumor loves a good beating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home