29 June 2006

I'm Seriously

Listen everyone, it's all right.

I spent the last two days in Lafayette, staying with Qualis Frater, and I'm ecstatic to say that I'm recovering... won't take long until They discharge me from the rehab center (not drugs you guys, girls).

There are usually three levels, yeah? Low, medium, high. Well, if Hefty Fine brought me back up to medium, I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell has put me back on top where I belong.

I implore one male and all males, especially those who feel, as I do, that there is something wrong with this summer, to read Tucker Max's book, I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell. I love the shit out of it.

It's just a bunch of stories about this guy who drinks and gets laid.

Period.


In these times of Confusion, where am I headed?

In Tucker I Trust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home