07 July 2006

Atlas Never Complains

You've heard it all before.

Truly, is it better to have loved and lost, or to never have loved at all?
I suppose loved and lost, because such is life: A wave.

The Bad things come out at night. Late at night, when you're drunk and therefore unable to discern the evil shape as there is not light on account of night, and you're drunk. I suppose that a weak person must combat this evil shape in another manner entirely than the full frontal assault of the strong person... Yet, truly the greatest teacher of all things is Experience.

One learns to fight by fighting. Chaotic combat changes weak fools to strong men.

I suddenly remembered something Devon (Awesome) said to me, when my y value was negative infinity (i'm referring to my cosecant post, plotting my life on a coordinate plane), he said to me "Your heart is too big for you to be doing this shit." That struck me then truly as it does now. He is, of course, correct. My head and loins just have yet to catch up to my heart and soul.

The world stopped turning the day I broke the heart of a girl who had the soul of an angel

Truly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home