17 August 2006

I Do Not Know What Tomorrow Will Bring

This will be very short and seemingly unremarkable but it has as much meaning as anything I've ever seen or thought. It started the first day of Purdue's week long orientation process, BGR (Boiler Gold Rush), when I met my Team Leader and a guy called Tyler (Stephenson).

Four days later, it's my Team Leader's birthday... And this night turned to be the most remarkable of any one night I've experienced.

The precise moment I remarked on the greatness of the night, it got better. This happened five marked times. There was the two hour comedy act of Buzz Sutherland that had us crying for days and days. Jump to the party that had three floors packed with the best-looking women on campus... 20th birthday... after party... guys in front of Tark... the guy in Tark. Absolutely ethereal evening and night.

These are the broadest of strokes. I doubt I'll ever blog about it again; I'm not completely organized right now. There is no meaning in these twenty-eight words, but it's thick as a Van Gogh.

Culture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home