17 November 2005

Update



We still have no fucking clue where this guy is.
Anyway, Devon's (Hubbs) real last name is still awesome, and his status is rapidly rising to that of Uncle Awesome, but he cannot have that title, so I'll have to think of a new one for Devon Hubbs.
Right now it is the calm before the storm, but it will not hit in one moment. No, it will hit like the pain of grabbing hot embers out of the fire with a thin leather glove.
Anyone who has read War and Peace (Leo Tolstoy) ought to contact me, because the dissimilar personalities, yet undeniable power of Anatole Kuragin and Andrey Bolkonsky over those around them (esp. women) are brewing up something noteworthy in my mind... but I like to talk about these things.
Ross I don't' have all fucking year, that's right.
I don't know what's gotten into the turkey, but he's sure gotten here in one bitch of a hurry. Seriously, what do we have? three, four weeks until break?

If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of Joe Cooper call 317.512.7502.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home