08 January 2006

Home Alone

Life is an aimless drive
that you take alone
might as well enjoy the ride
take the long way home.

Good 'ole Bloodhound Gang.

Anyway, the meaning of this post is to inform one and all that I've arrived. It's unfortunate, as I was hoping to move in with someone across the street, but here I am. I've been kept awake the last four/five nights with thoughts marble dicta. I did manage nearly ten hours last night, and my Mind is clear again. Even better, I had a short but healthy conversation with a friend about what's been ailing me, and he was happy, as always, to share his insight. I had come to the same conclusion, but it took me nights, and it took him minutes. Nevertheless, he was right in everything he told me, and I feel refreshed. Today, I'm in a more Americana mood, song: Americana.

I believe it was the great Virgil, more than 2000 years ago who lamented what a wild and inconsistent thing is woman. I'm comforted by the fact that the pieces fit, and just like mathematics, it only works out one way... the right way.

1 Comments:

At 8/1/06 2:57 PM, Blogger St. Stefan said...

By the way, the Romeo from the other day is, as I type, putting on his hat and coat, preparing for travel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home