06 February 2006

The Brotherhood

I have no intention of losing. This great war is of fantastic importance to me, and I will come out the victor. There are so many things, so many faces and thoughts and lies most of all. An assault on fifty men with a force of five is doomed to failure. What we five need is superior strategem. This is simple, yet I'm no Syme (Orwell's 1984) and have no intention of giving up my own intelligence.

What I can say that I see through you, in fact, I can see what is buried a yard beneath your feet. Only ideas are indestructible, and only through unwavering loyalty can we five overcome. But we can. It won't happen in a day, the results may be in one year, or one thousand, but mark my words, the swine will be dealt with.

I like to think that I get along with people, in fact, I'll go so far as to say that I like people, but I have no problem turning my back on you. There is no faster and more sure way of losing my respect than letting me see you a snake. I'll think of you as a snake, and therefore, you surrender all hope of being treated as a human being. Panem et Circones. Open your eyes!! This is all in vain, for I'm either imploring a pig to fly, or I'm preaching to the choir.

I love you, and I hate you. Kindness ought not be confused with weakness.... I'm just afraid that we've gotten to the point that words are not enough, only violence is understood.

Sic transit gloria mundi.

1 Comments:

At 7/2/06 9:53 PM, Blogger St. Stefan said...

I like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home