09 January 2006

I'm Back

Yes! Be-a-u-tiful day. I'm back to the roots, refined. It was somewhere between swim practice and working out that it hit me.

The other day, Tatlock told Romeo from another other day that he needed to get right out of here. That was good, because I would have kept him around a while, and Romeo is a giant Drama-Bitch. He was still taking his time in leaving, he said he couldn't find his coat, then it was his hat. Anyway, today, I told Devon Awesome about it, and he promptly came over and kicked his ass. Made me laugh too. Now, I'm back. And thank God.

Ahh.... it's time to relax,
I know what that means.
Glass o' wine,
my favorite easy chair
and of course,
Smash.
So here I go,
enjoying myself,
leaning back and
just enjoying the melodies...
after all, music soothes even the savage beast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home