11 January 2006

A Cornucopia of Color

I was just sitting here, eating my cheeseburgers, when Calvin walks past. I got three hours of sleep last night, so I wasn't in the mood for the games of the malfunctional. Anyway, I caught sight of Sam, and decided that I liked his hair, and since I had on Blair's sweatshirt, I should get a picture.

I didn't.

I did, however, scrounge up for this post a picture of the real Blaire, depicted here with his best friend and lover, Emily the fuckin' retard.

Blaire just loves that sweatshit. I asked once to borrow it, because I was cold. He replied with a question, and called me Alex. He asked, "Man, how the fuck am I supposed to go to work, pick up my bitch at the supermarket, steal a stereo, go home, clean up the baby shit from all over the walls, shoot somebody, pay my bills, not pay my rent, then go back and get my money for my bills, and.... AND catch Mr. Juntao if I'm fucking cold? You tell me Chuck, I'm just like the fetuses, I wasn't born yesterday, either."

1 Comments:

At 11/1/06 8:37 PM, Blogger Chris Reeve is a good friend of mine. said...

you should have given zach's pillow to sam, because sam looks hungry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home