26 November 2005

What the heck you been doin?

Eatin' chicken.

Themes have been quiet... mostly. Furor impius has been detained, and tries vigilantly to escape and run amok along the countryside. My right hand does not allow this. I am seventeen, and my birthday is late in February, but I'm not a minor anymore. A long-standing test that I've liked to use and keep tabs on was brought into play in the Good day of yester, and the results are... uncommonly good, fantastic even. Sidonian Dido may yet live to see the new year, and only animal weakness and the very enemies of civilization will bring her Sadness and Destruction. Lucifer is an honorable man (Brutus is an honorable man). I may be forced to start lying about my age, nam it seems that he has selfish plans for me. The November strangeness has passed with the full moon. The skies are clear, and any cloud in view I have put there myself, to block some blinding sunlight, and let me have some fun.

1 Comments:

At 27/11/05 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home